Business Cards



These are my business cards. They took about 2 hours to complete. I chose to stick with the film aspect of my logo and made the first business card based on a clapboard that you would see on set of a film or TV show, the next I chose to base it off of a marquee at a movie theatre that would tell you what movie is showing. The last business card was inspired by an old fashioned black and white film, I made my logo the projection for the movie. I liked making my logo into a business card because it allowed me to use my creativity and add my love of film into my business cards. Indesign took me a minute to get used to but I like how compatible it is with other Adobe products. My favorite business card I made is probably the clap board because it actually resembles one and puts my information where it would be if I was the director of a film.

Below are my original sketches:

Comments

  1. Feedback:
    1. I like the black and white and grey color themes you used.
    I like the small grey dots you added in the first card.
    2. I think you could've used a different shade of red and yellow, something a little deeper that speaks more to that true Hollywood red-carpet.
    I think maybe seeing your name on the front of the card would've been nice.
    3. I like how you kept the movie theme constant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, thanks for the feedback. I like the idea of using a different shade of red and yellow, I'll definitely look into that.

      Delete
  2. I really like your business cards! It was creative how you made it look like a clapper, that really fits in with the film theme. The only thing I suggest is to make your text on the back of the card under your name a little larger. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these business cards a lot! I like how each card represents film, with the clap board, bright lights and the film strip. The only thing I would suggest is maybe using a different text, maybe something similar to the Broadway font to keep with the film theme. Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the film theme to these cards, such a clean but distinguishable design! What inspired you to decide to do the backgrounds the way you did? I think the colors you chose work well and are easy on the eye to view.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Autoscopy Project