Somewhere project inspiration


this is the first photo that caught my eye on Kirby Jenners instagram that made me feel like it would be very hard to photoshop myself into it because there is a lot of motion in the photo. 


this next account sparked an idea in my head to photoshop myself with an artist or band but I didn't know which one. 


as someone who is shorter than (almost) everyone in my family this made me laugh because of how accurately represented I felt when looking at it. 


I would like to recreate this illusion because it look so realistic, I think this is something instagram influencers take advantage of because a lot of what they do looks so realistic but is highly edited and strategically placed. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere Project

Business Cards

Autoscopy Project